You can view the tutorial here: https://youtu.be/I8JGeNzA-aA
Who doesn’t love a bath bomb? If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! They are so fun and relaxing, but they can get expensive if you buy them retail. Why not try making your own in bulk and have enough to gift around the holidays? BONUS: Orange and clove are great for our bodies. Orange essential oil boosts immunity and helps to alleviate anxiety. Clove gives a natural relief from inflammation and pain.
- 1/2 cup epsom salts
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup oil, such as coconut or olive
- 8-10 drops essential oil, or to your liking
- 2 Tbs cloves, ground
- food coloring (optional)
- To package them for gifts, you will need: some type of container, such as clear bags, ribbon, and labels or tags
- Combine epsom salts and food coloring in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine citric acid, baking soda, and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Add a little of the epsom salts mixture to this main bath bomb mixture. Mix well.
- In the main mixture, add ground cloves, essential oils, and oil of choice.
- Add a little of the epsom salts mixture in the bottom of each mold.
- Press mixture into molds or ice cube tray, pressing very firmly and packing into the mold.
- Wait for bath bombs to dry. It may take up to 48 hours. They will become very dry and hard, but be gentle with them.
- Package however you like! Enjoy 🙂