View my YouTube tutorial of these recipes here! 🙂
What you’ll need:
I used 5 sticks of butter and divided them into three to create 3 different kinds of compound butter for Thanksgiving. These make an amazing gift to bring along to the holidays. The sweet flavors can be used on rolls, biscuits, toast, cinnamon rolls, and so much more. Savory compound butter is amazing on a nice crusty bread, served as an appetizer with crackers, or used to flavor meat. Keep on Reading!
You can view the tutorial here: https://youtu.be/I8JGeNzA-aA
Who doesn’t love a bath bomb? If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! They are so fun and relaxing, but they can get expensive if you buy them retail. Why not try making your own in bulk and have enough to gift around the holidays? BONUS: Orange and clove are great for our bodies. Orange essential oil boosts immunity and helps to alleviate anxiety. Clove gives a natural relief from inflammation and pain.
- 1/2 cup epsom salts
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup oil, such as coconut or olive
- 8-10 drops essential oil, or to your liking
- 2 Tbs cloves, ground
- food coloring (optional)
- To package them for gifts, you will need: some type of container, such as clear bags, ribbon, and labels or tags
- Combine epsom salts and food coloring in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine citric acid, baking soda, and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Add a little of the epsom salts mixture to this main bath bomb mixture. Mix well.
- In the main mixture, add ground cloves, essential oils, and oil of choice.
- Add a little of the epsom salts mixture in the bottom of each mold.
- Press mixture into molds or ice cube tray, pressing very firmly and packing into the mold.
- Wait for bath bombs to dry. It may take up to 48 hours. They will become very dry and hard, but be gentle with them.
- Package however you like! Enjoy 🙂
Personally, I think it’s super important to have access to high quality, handmade items by small businesses at our fingertips. Going to craft and holiday fairs just isn’t as easy with a little one, so I like to scour the pages of Etsy to find sweet little happies that remind me of some special people in my life.
Here are some suggestions from my favorite shops for affordable + adorable holiday gift ideas and stocking stuffers! Keep on Reading!
Hey y’all! Here’s a quick collection of some SUPER random things I have found on shopping adventures recently – wanted to share some possible holiday wardrobe + gift ideas! Does your family take pictures every year for the holidays? What kind of outfits do you guys wear?