- 1 cup flour (I used organic AP, but you can definitely substitute whole wheat or another flour)
- 2 TBS vanilla protein powder
- 1 TBS baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative (I used oatmilk)
- 1 large banana, diced or smashed
- 2 TBS melted vegan butter
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray muffin tins. This is important so you can get them out with breaking them.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Check them by poking the center with a toothpick. Mine baked for 20 minutes total.
- Pop out and enjoy! I like to store them in plastic wrap for up to 5 days.