- 8 cups Dry cereal, such as Cheerios (regular Cheerios are nut free), chex, etc.
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 TBS Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Coconut Sugar
- Other mix-in’s (add after baking) Feel free to add any of these or come up with your own ideas!
- Dried cranberries, blueberries, raisins, other fruit
- Chocolate chips
- Nuts (if your kiddo is okay with them, also big enough and able to eat them)
- Pepitas, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Yogurt or chocolate covered raisins
- Mix together all ingredients, except the ones that might melt in the oven.
- Bake mixture in low-temp oven, such as 200 degrees F, for about 15 minutes. Check to ensure it’s drying out and not “baking,” stirring occasionally.
- Bake until it’s reached your desired “doneness” – mine baked for about 20 minutes total. Let cool totally and mix in other goodies!