If you’re a lady in a time crunch or you’re rockin’ it on a budget, I’ve rounded up a few ingredients to add to your quick beauty routine! Check out these skin, makeup, and hair products that I’ve made part of my everyday get-ready.
- Real Techniques Complexion Sponge – FOR SO LONG I applied my favorite foundation with my favorite makeup brush. Just like everything, that brush had it’s time and I’m over it. Enter: this makeup sponge. I dampen it before use and then apply my foundation by bouncing it around my face. Note: It thins out foundation slightly, which I am a big fan of, because I’m just not into the alabaster skin look, amiright? You can find it for under $10 at Target or here.
- Milani Face Powder – This product is newer to me but let me know tell you, my face routine was missing it! After having a baby, my skin turned MAD OILY, so using powder is essential. I’m not crazy about loose powders because of the mess, and let me tell you, this pressed powder is perfection. All I’m looking for is a bangin’ flawless complexion, is that too much to ask?
- Hikari Shimmer Bronzer – Yessss, Ipsy. Honestly, this was one of those products from an Ipsy bag that I was like “borrrring,” when it arrived in my mailbox. I’m sorry, shimmer bronzer! Please take me back! Bronzers with shimmer are no new thing, so what’s the big deal? I use my blush brush to apply a nice big swirl of the product on each cheek and I kid you not — it looks like I took time to put on blush, bronzer, and highlighter. Listen, I have a toddler pulling on me and I’m not doin’ all that if I don’t have to. This is a win and I will repurchase for sure!
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie – Are you a curly hair girl? How ‘bout wavy or kinky hair? I have hair that doesn’t know what it wants to be. It has dreams of being super straight and shiny *thank you, straightening iron*, but it always seems to go back to it’s old ways *4 hours later*. We’ll call those old ways, “wavy + textured.” Anyway, I try to embrace it and cut it, and myself, a break as much as possible by going natural. It always ends up on top of my head anyway. I apply this cream after brushing my clean hair, making sure to reach the ends of all the hairs. I usually apply a mousse + scrunch, then run out the door! P.S. The smell is TAH DIE FOR. Snatch it up here.
- NYX Epic Ink Liner– If you need a reliable and hardworking eyeliner, this is your girl. And she really just doesn’t quit throughout the day. That’s exactly what I need on the rare days I take the time to apply eyeliner 😉
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise – I really don’t need to say anything about this because everyone on the internet is totally aware how amazing it is. BUT IF YOU DON’T, do yourself a favor, go buy this drugstore mascara and then enjoy your poppin’ AF lashes.
- Color Club Nail Lacquer in “New Trial” andOut The Door Top Coat – I found my holy grail nail combo and I’m never turning back. Both are super affordable, classic for any situation or event, and last at least the week. That’s coming from a lady that has her hands in the bottom of toy baskets and bathroom cleaner daily.
Note: This is not an advertisement or sponsored post. All products mentioned here were purchased by myself and the opinions are mine alone.
Marparmelee is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.